[Healeys] Beware of State Farm Insurance

Bob Johnson robert.w.johnson at charter.net
Mon Dec 10 12:07:46 MST 2007

Several years ago, when my wife's car got totaled, Allstate wanted to deduct
from the value of the car because the back seat was messy from carrying
ferns in the car a couple of days earlier. Their logic: (remember the car
was totaled) A dealer would have to pay to get the seat cleaned up IF it
were going to be sold!

Bob Johnson
BJ8