[Healeys] Beware of State Farm Insurance

Richard Hosmer rahosmer at citlink.net
Sun Dec 9 09:23:55 MST 2007

Jack,

While I have NO love for State Farm - or ANY insurance company - I'm not so
sure I have a problem with their decision, so long as there was ABSOLUTELY
ZERO damage to the lower colored area.

The purpose of insurance is to make one whole, not to provide something for
nothing. Having to mask  off, and match a second color of old paint IS an
added expense. However, if you had a single-colored car, and they said
they'd only paint down to the swage line, then, I'd absolutely agree with
you.

Dick Hosmer
1962 BT7 tricarb