[Healeys] AHCA June Delegates meeting

Ronald J. Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 13:34:43 MDT 2007

David,

To stay on track with the original email to the list, based on the zero
information about the revision to the AHCA By-Laws provided to the
membership by the national officers and Marque editor, the only way I could
have known about the elimination a quorum requirement was by the fact that I
attended the June delegates meeting as my local clubs representative.

Ron Ray