[Healeys] AH engine stand on rollers for under $30.

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Aug 19 08:57:06 MDT 2007

Princess Auto has a neat engine dolly perfect for the 4 or the 6 engines.
It's not for rebuilding purposes, but perfect for rolling and storing. I's a
bolt together 1""steel square tube frame with 4 h/d casters, and 4
completely adjustable vertical rubber capped legs that the flange of the oil
pan sit on. When sitting in this dolly stand the bottom of the pan is about
4" off the floor and it's really stable.
These are around the $30 price too.

Rich Chrysler