[Healeys] American Racing Wheel

Dean Caccavo healeybn7 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 11:52:56 MDT 2007

Ken,

Thank you for the link.  I have a set of original
American Racing Silverstones (magnesium) that spec out
at around 7lbs - light and porous. I have been looking
for a custom set for an old Lotus.  I had no idea that
these could be ordered from American. Excellent!   As
a side note, the original 13" Silverstones were
designed by Dave Bean (Lotus parts czar in central
California) when he worked for American, as a limited
run light wheel for Formula Ford.

Dean

"I see that the American Racing Wheel site has
Minilite replica's that
are available in a variety of offsets and even
undrilled or custom stud
patterns. http://www.americanracing.com"

Ken Freese