[Healeys] BJ8 Photo Album

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Aug 13 10:08:58 MDT 2007

Andy,

A great set of pictures. That's the way to record all the details that will
never be remembered otherwise.

Interesting how one fellow's opinion (horror) as to degree of decay, vs.
another who sees this sort of decay often. Makes me think some of out
listers have never really had to experience a truly challenging project,
while to me these pictures show what is all too often becoming typical, yet
restorable.

At least some previous owner hasn't had his mitts in there 25 years ago,
screwing things up in the name of "keeping it on the road". That would be a
horror!

All the best.

Rich Chrysler