[Healeys] Adaptation of adjustable steering wheel control head to non-adjustable wheel

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sun Aug 5 22:28:20 MDT 2007

It's not really a matter of adapting it to the steering wheel, but to the
stator tube. This can be done  by removing the switch base from the
adjustable stator assembly (three screws on the back side of the switch
base) and installing it on a non-adjustable stator tube. The wiring is the
same, but some of the non-adjustable wheels had a different (fancier) center
and horn button.

Bill Lawrence