[Healeys] Tranny and OD drain plugs

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 08:51:05 MDT 2007

I agree on the use of MT-90.

A year ago I put MT-90 in the BJ8 and was very pleased with the
results. Much smoother and quieter. This year I decided to run
Redline also in the 100M. At the suggestion of some on the list, I
decided to try the MTL.

After about 2000 miles I'm going back to the MT-90.  May be just me,
but it seems like its too thin & light in the BN2 box.

Just my $.02

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M