[Healeys] Tranny and OD drain plugs

John Soderling jsoderling at astound.net
Sun Aug 5 08:37:14 MDT 2007

Terry,
I've used MT-90 in my 100-6 trany/overdrive for four years and 18,000 miles
now.  Before using it, I called Red Line (located about 8 miles from my
house) and talked to their technical representative, who was familiar with
big Healeys and our tranys & overdrives, and he told me to use their MT-90.
NFI
Vrooom vrooom,
John
Erika the Red