[Healeys] Vapor lock?

Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 2 21:06:48 MDT 2007

For non-Healey automotive questions, may I suggest you subscribe and
post your question to:  *shop-talk*.  You subscribe the same way as you
did for this list.  There is a vast amount of knowledge there and some
car collections you wouldn't believe, maybe even the vehicle that you're
questioning.

Not trying to flame you, Len, just passing on info learned from several
years on that list, as well.

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1 #663