[Healeys] ALUMINUM BRAKE FLUID RESERVOIR

Steve Thomton scthomton at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 08:24:46 MDT 2007

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 05:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Thomton <scthomton at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ALUMINUM BRAKE FLUID RESERVOIR
To: scott at scottjgraham.com

I'm not sure what the Cape ones are selling for but Engineering Components, Inc. (ECI) at www.ecihotrodbrakes.com  sells a beautiful a pair of aluminun reservoirs attached to an aluminun bracket for $165 USD (don't know what the current exchange rate is for you).  I had one on my 1940 Ford street rod and it was excellent.  Might be worth looking at.

  Cheers,
  Steve Thomton
  Larkspur, CO
  1963 BJ7

scott at scottjgraham.com wrote:
  I spotted aluminum brake & clutch fluid reservoirs (separate) on the Cape
Sport web site a few months back  they look super cool but theyre rather
pricey. Anybody got any thoughts on alternate sources for these? I need to
replace my original and like the idea of a little extra polish under the
bonnet.

Scott Graham

BJ7 1962

Sydney Australia