[Fot] FOT Team Support at Thompson Midnight Madness HRG Races

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 18:05:25 MDT 2024

Here's some in-car video of Jim (in Russ Moore's old Spit) and I racing in
the dark after we got his car fixed back up.
Thompson road course, last Saturday night. 2 red 63 Spitfires, we had LEDs
on the roll cages so the spectators could tell us apart. Jim's were Red,
Mine were Blue. The plug on mine shook out with a few laps to go and I went
dark. Jim thought I had an off until we got back in the oval section of the
track and saw I was still on his tail.

https://youtu.be/FXzls1xzMTo

mike h