[Fot] 1974 Triumph TR6 - Race Ready - $29,995 ??

Mark Cook mecook at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 24 12:06:18 MDT 2024

All,

I really appreciate all the quick responses!

Roll cage - I agree with all of you about the roll cage – looks funky and would require replacement regardless

Fire system – yes, Firecharger AFFF out dated and no longer acceptable at a lot of tracks, and would require replacement, recert at a minimum

I have sent a list of inquiries about tires, and expiration of the rest of the safety equipment (harnesses, fuel cell, seat etc).

Half shafts/hubs – same have inquired about the entire suspension and requested pictures

Sam Halkias motor is a definite plus – agree, but am checking to see when it was built and last refresh.  Do not want to run into the same problems with my current project.

To answer an unanswered question, yes I recently purchased a race TR6.  Without getting into details, it has turned into a complete rebuild – engine, cooling system, rear subframe and suspension, roll cage etc.  So, I needed a ride while I rebuild the current TR6.

Thanks again for all the feedback on this car and will keep you posted!

Regards,

Mark