[Fot] Sonoma

Walter Hollowell walt at hot-tr6.com
Mon Apr 22 14:43:50 MDT 2024

Thanks to all my FOT friends and racers at Sonoma this past weekend. I had a wonderful time and am honored to have been presented the Kastner Cup trophy,.especially since I was forced to take all of 2023 off of racing due to a serious injury. I looked at my GoPro footage last night and have great video of the Sunday race where Curt Johnston lead the first 6 laps before I made my pass stick at corner 11. I'll compose a video and share it soon once I get home.Thanks Everyone, Walter Hollowell Albuquerque,  New Mexico Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone