[Fot] Race Car Search

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 15:02:57 MDT 2023

Amici,

Reposting this from Facebook by Jeff Hackett:

Hi everyone
My Dad owned a Triumph dealership Hackett Imported Cars in Westport,CT in the 1960’s and had a TR4 race car where they competed in the Northeast from 1963-1967. At that time the car was sold,  if I remember his name correctly , to Jim Grobb. Does anyone have any information to what possibly happened to the TR4? The TR4 was a baby blue at the time it was raced by my Fathers team.
Here is a picture of it in action at Lime Rock. Doug Given was the Driver.