[Fot] Here we go again. LOL. Street brake fluid.

Alexandre Camoletti ac at camoletti.ch
Tue Oct 3 08:36:33 MDT 2023

Me too : years with ATE Dot 4 and 5 (not silicone, boiling point min 265°C) and no issues.

Does hold well on the track too (but short 30 min sessions) and hillclimbing.

In Europe at least (I speak for Switzerland) it still comes in metal cans, which is a bonus (they guarantee a shelf life of 5 years, just checked the TDS).

A presto !

Alex Camoletti