[Fot] Here we go again. LOL. Street brake fluid.

David Gott triumphsix at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 17:20:30 MDT 2023

At the risk of asking another of “those” questions, what’s the hive mind opinion on street brake fluid; TR6.   My go to was Castrol LMA, and the new stuff ain’t the same.  For the race car, Motul 600 was a popular option, but hardly a civilian fluid.   I am not looking to go silicone dot 5 either.
What’s my best option for a street driven TR6, that won’t eat seals?   Happen to have a good amount of ATE Type 200 DOT 4 kicking around, but leary about Girling getting upset with me.  Yes, another rear wheel cylinder let go from sitting too much, or Castrol ain’t like it used to be…

Thoughts?  And, I fully expect 26 opinions from 13 people.  LOL
Thanks!Dave Gott
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone