[Fot] Empty Trailer coming east from Minneapolis area?

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Mon Nov 6 12:20:42 MST 2023

I just committed to buy a sports racer in Elk River, Minnesota.  Lightweight - 1400 lb, maybe, limited spares. Could go in/on an open or closed trailer.
I’m in Eastern PA, but would be happy to meet someone if the car got as far as Indiana or Ohio.

Also interested in shipping companies if anyone knows one that will deal with a non-running, rolling car.

Last choice is that I take the 4-5 day round trip to pick it up!

BTW, this was in response to my inquiry about FOT members that might have a race car for sale.  Thought you all might be interested in the list of what’s out there - some nice cars!

2 nice TR3s
4 TR6s
Several Spitfires (4?)
GT6