[Fot] FoT items need a new home

Christopher A Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Wed Nov 1 18:05:46 MDT 2023

I'm shuffling and downsizing and would like to find new homes for three
FoT items:

(See photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/vyC2Gkn6FCjTyLEJ8)

A "Crabtree" large format panoramic print, typical of the era, framed,
from the Mid-Ohio gathering in 1992

A 40th anniversary poster, from the same event, 1992, laminated

A 50th anniversary poster 2002, laminated, apparently signed by Kas

The lamination is two-sided, clear on the back and matte on the front,
which minimizes the glare.

Happy to send them off to new homes for the cost of shipping (which I
haven't started to figure out but the posters should be easy) or you can
pick them up in Palo Alto.

chris