[Fot] Kastner Cup.

fubog1 fubog1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 09:03:56 MDT 2023

 RR is a great track, everything is low-key, good race atmosphere, about as basic as it gets.The course appears to be very simple & straightforward but in reality is very challenging & hard to put together, which isn't surprising since it was originally used for not just road racing but also as a driver-training course...
Glen Efinger