[Fot] Connecting rod question

Joe Boruch jaboruch at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 15:49:17 MST 2023

 I have also been using Pauter rods, rather than Carillos, due to cost.  Pauter web site does not list prices.  JoeB
    On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 04:35:22 PM EST, Brad Eells via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Walt,
I went with Pauter rods for the Spitfire due to the use of a larger rod bolt than Carillo.
Marty Sukey posted some very nasty pictures of his Carillos and a rod bolt failure…good enough for me.
Not sure how it will apply to TR6 items but worth a look.

Brad EellsSent from my iPhone