[Fot] GT6 rear axles

robertten1 at aol.com robertten1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 12:26:09 MST 2023

 Amici,

The question is which model GT6 you have, Mk1 and MK3 cars have swing axles and the GT6+ has fully articulated axles.  The axles shown in the pics posted are for early and late cars..   Might suggest looking at the CV conversion axles being offered by Canley Classics in England for the GT6+??  I myself have been running axles made by Snyder Racing & Machine, Michigan ( since have closed their doors ).
My 2 cents,Bob T'64 Spit GT  autocrosser