[Fot] Close ratio gears

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:39:59 MST 2023

I looked at the Moss UK website and they appear to have stock in all the
pieces other than the 23 spine, 31 tooth, input shaft. I haven't done any
research, but both the 10 spline and 23 spine shafts get the tranny
spinning at 1 to one. JK Jackson used to build transmission using a mixed
set of TR3 through 6 gears.  Maybe the available close ratios 3rd gear set
could improve on his recipe?