[Fot] Close ratio gears

GREGORY THOMPSON thompsong at prodigy.net
Mon Jan 16 08:52:03 MST 2023

I got the same reply.
Greg Thompson

    On Monday, January 16, 2023 at 09:37:01 AM CST, Jason Sukey <jsukey at gmail.com> wrote:

 Greg,         I don't have any to part with, I've had multiple sets on order for many months....Rimmer's just canceled my order, and indicated the gear sets are no longer available.  I talked to them on the phone; it's possible they may be able to source them sometime in the distant future, but for now, they have marked the part number as "OBSOLETE" in their system.  Bummer :(
Jason Sukey