[Fot] Factory set up tools for a “big TR” (TR4A and TR6) diffrtential

vfracing at aol.com vfracing at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 11:55:07 MST 2022

Just a big "Thank you" to all who replied.  I've got some leads and tools being lent, as well as a lot of encouraging ideas.  The Six-Tech Manuals site (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/6-tech-Manuals.htm) is certainly helpful and the Coventry Foundation good to know about.  The helpfulness and willingness of this group to share is phenomenal!
I hope to see many of you at the Kastner Cup this year, if not before!
Regards,
Phil Gott