[Fot] Dogs at Road America

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:51:37 MDT 2022

My wife was worried about the same thing. I looked it up and found these
tidbits which eased our concerns

Golden retrievers rank at No. 1 for having the loudest bark in the world at
113 decibels, according Guinness
and " Sound levels ranging from 85-100 dB are common in dog kennels".

That said, I think my wife will help me make sure Sofie is inside the
trailer when I'm starting the car.

Bob Kramer