[Fot] Transport of frame from the Connecticut to Midwest (IL or WI or whatever)

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Wed May 4 15:49:15 MDT 2022

Hey all,

Many of you know that I've been working on putting my dad's old GT6 racer back on track.  Well, "working on" is a strong way of putting it.  Little progress for some time, as I've been really, really distracted by racing the Spec Racer Ford since my Spit Racer met its demise.

Dad took the old GT6 Mk I apart to change it over to a rotoflex car from a swing axle car.  Great idea, but he started with a Mk III frame that I had lying around and even though it's really supposed to be pretty similar it's just not in some ways.

So Tim Hutchisen's got a good GT6+ frame, which should be a better place to start.  But it needs to get from Henry's place in Connecticut to my place in Wisconsin.  Anybody heading in the right direction with room for a GT6 frame?

Scott (B.)

Choices, choices...

[cid:image001.png at 01D85FD6.A60A90E0]  [cid:image002.png at 01D85FD6.A60A90E0]