[Fot] Kas article in Feb 1972 Car and Driver

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:33:14 MST 2022

My wife came across a large stash of old car mags at a recent garage sale.
As I was digging through them, I came across an article about the new
Kastner-Brophy company's turnkey race car building program.

The article, (attached PDF file) by Gordon Jenkins, follows Kas and Lee
Mueller as they deliver the first customer race spit at Willow Springs to
Jim McCashin.

There's a price list for the add ons needed to transform a MKIV road spit
into a race car.

Racer net, including the price of the new spit, is $5700
Enjoy
mike h