[Fot] Tire recommendations

Enquiries Road & Track enquiries at roadandtrack.net.au
Fri Jan 7 14:23:48 MST 2022

fwiw, here in australia, we are almost spoiled for choice  . with race
tyres . we have lots of relatively new-comer asian made race tyres, some of
which are very good for the $. BUT, few are available in much less than
205/50/15 size, so 13" is ünusual", if thats what you are asking about.

they are all radial construction

if you are looking to move away from Hoosiers (which are relatively
uncommon here) , look into Nankang and Hankook, which both appear to be
comparable to many established race tyres and often for 50% of the price.

terry