[Fot] SCCA Time Trial car rules and Swamp cooler info

rocky spitfire4.com rocky at spitfire4.com
Mon Jan 3 15:30:41 MST 2022

You may find SCC Time Trials is largely run what ya brung. While there are categories and classes, assuming you're not bringing a Formula car, there's someplace for your hot rod to slot into.

"Time Trials—first and foremost—is about the quest for speed. This is a place for mechanical creativity, driver development and envelope pushing. There is no room here for balance of performance, spec classes or slowing down the fast to make a better show."

Check these links:
• timetrials.scca.com
And under the header "What Is TT?"
• timetrials.scca.com/pages/philosophy