[Fot] SCCA Time Trial car rules and Swamp cooler info

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 15:00:45 MST 2022

Listerati,

After wading through 53 pages of the 727 pages of SCCA GCR regs I thought I’d see if someone knew where I can more easily find a list of what’s allowed and/or not allowed on cars racing in SCCA Time Trials. I’m trying to figure out how close I am to being able to run with my current setup.

Thanks
Bud

P.S. For those VTR members that saw the swamp cooler article in the latest VTR magazine there’s one important bit of info that needs clarification. The size of the tubing that attaches to the scuttle vent is 5/32” x 014 brass tubing, not 1/2” pipe. 1/2” would drain your windshield water reservoir pretty quick. :)

If anyone decides to do the swamp cooler modification and wants more details/pictures contact me.