[Fot] Air Filters for Webers

John Clancy bfcc at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 00:37:47 MST 2022

I have deep K&N air filters on my 40DCOE equipped TR7 Jack.  They've been on there for over 35 years now but I have to admit that I had to change the filters for new ones about 20 years ago.  I think all the backfiring when the tune of the engine wasn't so good rather burned out the originals.

Anyone who wants to see my TriumphTune equipped TR7 can watch a video I made to accompany a Triumph World article a few years ago here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nx8Ivyrs08

John C.