[Fot] TR4 front engine plate = wanted

Gregmogdoc at surfnetusa.com Gregmogdoc at surfnetusa.com
Sun Aug 14 20:39:32 MDT 2022

Nick, we usually weld up the damaged area & then
either have a machinist mill the area down flat or
grind it flat and smooth with a die grinder and a
mounted stone.  We have had great success doing this.
almost every wet liner TR engine need this repair if
there are very many miles on the engine.
                                Regards,
                                  Greg Solow
                                  The Engine Room
                                  Santa Cruz.