[Fot] Steel Syncro's

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Sat May 29 11:06:30 MDT 2021

The original synchros were good but as the brass "grippers" wore down,
they would not slow the gears sufficiently enough.  We fixed this years
ago - just face the synchro about .010" or so.  It buries the synchro
deeper onto the cone and in essence you have new "grippers" on synchro
ring. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
103 E. Main St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022