[Fot] Steel Syncro's

yellow04 yellow04 at tr4racer.com
Sat May 29 09:52:48 MDT 2021

Most gearboxes I assemble these days have good, used OEM syncros
installed, I have been having good results doing that. I did put a set
of the Bastuck (German made) syncros in my Stag street car, the gearbox
shifts fine but I don't drive that car even remotely aggressively. I
didn't realize anybody was having issues with those German syncros. Am I
missing something?