[Fot] TR3 wheel offset

fubog1 fubog1 at aol.com
Mon May 10 15:59:16 MDT 2021

 I don't have an absolute number, all cars are different to a degree, but generally you want to space them out as far as possible, limited by bodywork and/or rules.Check the front inner rim edge/top ball joint for clearance when loaded & lock to lock.Relieving the rear leaves for inner clearance is SOP with some combinations but it looks like you have a nice Watts-link so the rear won't move much laterally.Just a few thoughts...Glen Efinger