[Fot] Team Net

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Thu Jun 11 10:34:50 MDT 2020

So yesterday I had Comcast, my service provider, switch out my old cable
modem for a faster, wifi enabled unit.  At the moment I *think* Team Net
is still working as usual, no service disruption, email is still
flowing.  There could be some issues arising later, it might be that the
new modem is putting out some DNS info that I don't know about that
might mess things up, I can't say for sure. Tech guy nerd stuff, so
don't worry about it if you don't know exactly what I am talking about.
But trust me, I am keeping a close eye on it, we'll see how it goes.
Hopefully you won't be getting a message from hoosierq at gmail.com (
that's me ) about doom and gloom from Team Net.

mjb.