[Fot] Canopy question

Jim Gray toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 14:47:26 MDT 2020

In many years of motorcross, supercross and car racing I think I’ve gone through about ten of them. Even if you can weight or tie them down enough

the lift from the fabric just tears them apart. I pretty much gave up since I bought an enclosed trailer. Now I have the EMT conduit type with fabricated corners

that attaches to the trailer like Jason Ostrowski’s. It’s pretty impressive how much wind it can take.

We get some pretty wicked wind at times along the front range of the rockies.

Jim g