[Fot] 25th Anniversary of the FOT 2021

Erik Jacobsen kekjacobsen at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 07:22:52 MST 2020

 I was allowed to use the engine from our mower in my go-kart during the week as long as I re-installed it on the mower Friday night, so I could mow Saturday. All was good until I got ahold of some nitromethane from a drag racer friend around the corner... BTW, 10% is fine in a 4hp Briggs, 20% not so much. Apparently pistons are only supposed to have the one hole for the gudgeon pin!
Jake