[Fot] Looking for a trailer

Michael Deweerd michaelndeweerd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:06:09 MST 2020

Why not enclose your open trailer?
Then it’s exactly the size you need to fit in the garage door and hold the
car.
Just thinking outside the box seats (in the cheap seats) lol
More work but it should be way cheaper than ordering custom new trailer.
Cheers
Mike

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 4:41 PM dustin nicholson via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
wrote:

> Amici,
>
> It’s time to trade my open car hauler for an enclosed trailer and I’m not
> finding what I want in the market place so figured I’d try y’all.
>
> I’m looking for an enclosed low profile single car trailer. I want low
> profile for easier towing and to fit in a normal garage door. These seem to
> exist as motorcycle trailers with about 5’-6” inside height clearance.
> About 1’-0”+ lower than a typical enclosed trailer. The problem with
> motorcycle trailers is they tend to be too narrow and not long enough. Any
> idea where I might find one car sized? My next step will be custom order,
> but I’d rather not pay for custom.
>
> Related note, my nice all aluminum open car hauler is for sale. Good size
> for Triumphs, just big enough for my Jag MKII 4 door sedan. I get lots of
> compliments on this nice trailer. Holler at me if you want details or
> photos.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dusty Nicholson
> 1955 EP TR3 #72