[Fot] tourist stuff around mid-ohio kastner cup

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 20:36:45 MDT 2019

Good call, Bob.

I grew up just east of Cleveland, but have been in California for over 30 years.  Cleveland has a lot to offer, but Columbus is a nice city too and nearby Mid-Ohio.  I still have not been to the rock and roll hall of fame.  I agree that the Amish towns and countryside are worth a tour.  Beautiful rolling hills and great curvy, scenic roads.  Rent a sporty car and keep a close lookout for horse drawn buggies.  There are many Amish communities between Mid-Ohio and the Akron, Canton, Ohio area.  Cleveland has huge boating activity being right on the "North Coast" of the U.S.  Put-in-Bay vintage races are held nearby too, but later in the season.  People and race cars are ferried to an island where the races are held.

Looking forward,

Dave H.