[Fot] Charlie Kates and his TR4

Mark Wheatley amrenno1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 15:15:33 MDT 2019

 It was great for me to be reminded with many of these recollections. I knew pieces and parts, was at Mid Ohio in 2002 just getting started so was fortunate enough to participate.
But the best for me was the sharing of the conversation between Sandy and Betty.  Man if only she knew!!
I knew from the beginning Charlie was all in.  If he was you know Mike was as well.  I learned quickly of Charlies efforts and decided to maintain not change.  That has paid huge dividends for me and to this day I annually reap the benefits  and  always am thankful for his commitments, efforts and engineering.
I have had Charlies car for over 20 years and I suspect it is not much different today than it was when I acquired it. That says it all for me.
I will be at Mid Ohio, I am expecting  the same great fun described within this thread.
Mark