[Fot] Cold Fuel

robert bownes bownes at web9.com
Thu Sep 26 15:58:37 MDT 2019

Too much cold can have a very negative effect on the fuel bladder and
flexible lines. And even a small amount can ice up the carb.

https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/mc-mc.nsf/eng/lm00129.html

You might, might be able to get an extra 1-2% with a 15-30º change, but
don't go too far, especially if it is humid.