[Fot] Battery ?

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 06:41:37 MDT 2019

I just replaced an 11 year old Optima battery that I thought was on it's
way out but it turned out to be the alternator. I used to have lead acid
batteries but they seemed to die after a year or so, I suspect the
vibration was causing internal damage. The new Optima battery was ~$175,
delivered, on line, $60 more than an AGM, glass mat, battery of similar
capacity, that I could get locally. My good luck with the old one was a big
influence in the decision. The "worn" out one is going in a street spit I
own next spring.

mike