[Fot] FW: Hutchison Island Savannah Speed Classic

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 31 12:05:06 MDT 2019

Nothing to do with luck.

Saw you racing at Watkins Glen.

Fast and efficient!

Congrats!

Cheers

Chris

Von: Fot <fot-bounces at autox.team.net> Im Auftrag von John H. Hasty via Fot
Gesendet: Montag, 28. Oktober 2019 16:05
An: fot at autox.team.net
Betreff: [Fot] FW: Hutchison Island Savannah Speed Classic

Even old dogs get lucky sometimes.  3rd in the rain on Saturday and 1st on
Sunday in Group 3.

John H. Hasty

Attorney at Law

Mullen Holland & Cooper P.A.

301 S. York St.,

P.O. Box 488

Gastonia, NC 28053

704.864.6751 (p) 704.861.8394 (f)

 <http://mhc-law.com/> mhc-law.com |  <mailto:akisby-meadows at mhc-law.com>
jhasty at mhc-law.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a
law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any
part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error,
please delete this message and any attachments from your system without
reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent
transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any
privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this
communication. Thank you for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under
the federal Bankruptcy Code.