[Fot] FW: Hutchison Island Savannah Speed Classic

van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Mon Oct 28 12:10:05 MDT 2019

Congratulations!!!!!
Marcel

Van: "fot" <fot at autox.team.net>
Aan: "fot" <fot at autox.team.net>
Verzonden: Maandag 28 oktober 2019 16:05:23
Onderwerp: [Fot] FW: Hutchison Island Savannah Speed Classic

Even old dogs get lucky sometimes. 3 rd in the rain on Saturday and 1 st on Sunday in Group 3.

John H. Hasty

Attorney at Law

Mullen Holland & Cooper P.A.

301 S. York St.,

P.O. Box 488

Gastonia, NC 28053

704.864.6751 (p) 704.861.8394 (f)

[ http://mhc-law.com/ | mhc-law.com ] | [ mailto:akisby-meadows at mhc-law.com | jhasty at mhc-law.com ]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.