[Fot] 2020 KASTNER CUP SECOND CALL / and some updates

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 1 11:30:22 MDT 2019

Now that its November I'll give some updating.  I have had replies to the email below from 30 drivers. That's a good start. 🙂. If you are planning on racing at the Kastner Cup next June and have not replied please do so, or if you know any triumph racers that aren't on the internet thingy please reply on their behalf. This will help greatly with planning, both with my working with SVRA and some internal FOT planning. I don't want to leave anybody out. There was some questions regarding staying at the track in your rigs. I spoke to Mid-Ohio this morning and they said staying in your RV in the paddock was not an issue. There was no mention of any additional cost associated with this.  RV, van, trailer, whose to judge. 🙂. There are no electric hookups in our paddock. The track does have a dump station near the false grid area. Also the porta john sucker folks will be cruising the paddocks and will empty your tanks in the paddock if so desired. If you have a long haul home I received permission for us to park in the grass area up toward the gate if you want to spend the night and head out in the morning. We just have to clear the paved paddocks as they have a track rental Monday morning. That might be a fun Sunday night FOT party to wrap up the weekend festivities.

Marty