[Fot] Nomination- Lance Guymon

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 06:07:32 MST 2019

Six inches?! Here we call that a light dusting! We had well over a foot;
time to get the skis out.

Also about 9 degrees. Glad I brought in the brass monkeys! I do have a
friend who is a Witch though................

Everyone seems to be in a big tizzy about the Winter Storm; this too
will pass.

Hope the New Year finds everyone well.

Cheers, Bill