[Fot] Nomination

mleccese1 at verizon.net mleccese1 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 5 06:57:02 MDT 2019

 Thank you I look forward to participating in FOT. Yes the TR4 vintage race car that is built from a car we pulled (yes winched out) from a swamp in some guys side yard in Maine so it was rough but now (many years later) it is a vintage racer.

 my email address as you know is mleccese1 at verizon.net and I live north of Boston and plan to participate in vintage racing on the East Coast in the next couple of years
Thank YouMichael Leccese