[Fot] Nomination

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Aug 4 20:54:25 MDT 2019

On 8/4/19 1:27 PM, Robert Lang via Fot wrote:
> SECOND - but, does Michael have an e-mail address??
>
> Regards,
> Bob Lang
>
> On Sunday, August 4, 2019, 3:18:45 PM EDT, fmccjr--- via Fot
> <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:
>

> I’d like to nominate Michael
> Leccese to FOT. He just started racing a TR4 this year/ one that he
> put together himself. I believe he races with HRG. I met him at the
> VSCCA races at Tamworth yesterday. Nice guy, with a very supportive
> spouse!
>
> mleccese1 at verizon.net <mailto:mleccese1 at verizon.net>
>

> Rick McCurdy
> Newburgh, NY

Yes, he has an email address.  And unlike many, the person who posted
the nomination included it in the original message - it is the
mleccese1 at verizon.net <mailto:mleccese1 at verizon.net> line.  Some folks
present a nomination, and expect me to somehow conjure up the nominee's
email address to add out of thin air.  Such are the joys of being the
list admin.

mjb.